IvyLeagueWorks™ delivers dual, Ivy League quality niche-focused consulting services;
- Ivy League Consulting™ with Ivy League Writing™ for FMP U.S. veterans, and
- Ivy League Translators™certified translator services to Spanish-speaking professional organizations.
IvyLeagueWorks™ consulting services offer the highest Ivy League standard from a team with educational backgrounds from John Hopkins and Harvard and graduate degrees that include an MBA, a Master of Public Health and a medical doctorate!
Here’s how IvyLeagueWorks™ can solve your unique need…
- Ivy League Consulting™ seeks to support our FMP U.S. veterans with the most important need beyond saying, “thank you for your service.”
Ivy League-educated, veteran consultants actively seek what has made the best of each veteran and identify goals that will shape a successful plan for new and positive outcomes.
Most veterans’ plans include an upgrade in VA benefits, which requires an independently-processed claim or appeal with the VA.
IvyLeagueWorks™ offers focused medical literature reviews of medical standards literature that support the veteran’s independent positions as they process their claims or appeals with the VA.
- Ivy League Writing™ delivers medical writing, primarily for FMP U.S. veteran needs.
Medical writing includes mental health, public health, military medicine and also academic writing as formal literature reviews for Veteran-authored claims and appeals submitted to the Veterans Administration.
- Ivy League Translators™ meets a growing demand for certified translator (CT) services by focusing on the niche group that needs it most: professional organizations.
Professional organizations in the Spanish-speaking community have discovered they need rapid, certified Spanish-English translator (CT) services before their English-speaking businesses and governments will transact reimbursement of invoices.
Invoices received in Spanish are shipped out immediately to third-party agents for translation, which takes 90 days, or longer, before reimbursement processing begins.
Time is money.
Contact Ivy League Translators™ today to start your certified translator (CT) service at your professional organization.
For the latest information, go to Facebook and “like” IvyLeagueWorks™.
IvyLeagueWorks™ has the solution for your unique need!
Tell Ivy League Works™ by clicking the button: NOW.
ATTENTION caregivers of readers and readers that qualify for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ACT): get EASE OF ACCESS assistance with Ivy League Works™ website content and features by selecting “ADA assist”: HERE.